Stainless Steel Ink Spatula
Our Ink spatulas have natural wood handles, Stainless steel rivets and stainless steel blade; the semi-flexible ink spatulas are easier to use. Ink Spatulas are a key tool for overall profitability by keeping your ink distribution clean, easy, and fast. the semi-flexible blade is preferred by screen printers for stirring and mixing colors. this flexibility allows for easy ink application on the screen making specific quantities a lot easier to manage.
Features and benefits:
• Stainless steel blade. thickness: 1.2mm.
• Natural wood handle.
• Blade is free-deformation with good resilience.
• Treated by polishing process with no burr to protect mesh from damaging.
• Tapered blade for even flexibility. First chosen for ink stirring.
• Tail end can be used for ink can opening.
Available in stocks for shipping: 4″, 6″, 8″, 10″, 12″, 13″, 14″, 16″, 18″, 20″
Screen Printing Supplies and Equipment Shipped Anywhere in the World.
·We can deal with any amount of order. Welcome small quantity.
·All products will be shipped by air or sea.
·Wire transfers are the best form of payment.
Have Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the chart below.